taking 286 to the grave baby

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
IMO this final 286 weekend was a bit of a blast!!! I got to play with some RAv2 people I haven't seen on the servers in a long time even some new people showed up that have never played before on RA servers before

Thanks for showing up :instagib:

danielout

Oct 25, 2003
the vanilla INF servers were hoppin, i can tell you that. nearly had two full 16 player servers at one point that i notice, and i didn't even get on at peak playing time.

serriously, now that 2.9 draws closer and closer, i've noticed a lot of people start drifting back (guess it was a good time for me to get my new computer running, personally..) over the past few days. it's kinda funny, though, to see people i remember slaughtering me so severely a while back now having trouble remember what key does what. ;D

i never really tried out RA or such before, always was a 'nilla player. guess these three weeks left i'll get a chance to do so. (and thanks to Taque for helpin me with ra286 last night. had a good time!)

i just hope there is a massive explosion in the community come 2.9. i hate being on at odd times of the day (as my schedual oftne does to me) and not being able to find anyone to play with.

cya all in the game!

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
OMG a SOB played RA, thats right Ladies and Gerbils. Was tons of Fun, played some Vanilla too, though I have no clue where our [SOB]Server went ? Must be loading up 2.9 :D. All in all was fun even if I didnt know half the maps and I had no keybinds for RA, sorry if I sucked.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
I had lots of fun alst weekend as well, plenty of people on the servers (well relativly speaking). I havent had ag ood RA match for a looong time. :)

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
When i got on there were suprisingly little people online. Ofcourse i boasted the **HAPPY 2.86 DAY!!** as much as i could.
The overall spirit didnt feel joyful tho..
No need mentioning i died a lot. More than usual even.

Well anyway i'll be like LightFighter , 'taking this Beeeeoch to the grave' :)
ZEEP is out ;)

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I honestly had a great time. Lots of people playing on several servers. I did some serious server hopping to not miss out on anything and from what I could see, others enjoyed the game just as much as I did. All in all, I think the "official" 2.86 send-off was a success thanks to all the people that showed up during the day.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Bloodhawk said:
..The scary thing is... I was tempted to stay home :con:
What do you mean!? The scary thing is you should have only been tempted to go out with her on a such a memorial night!

The shame.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I got sick of dying and went to play Max Payne 2 where Bullet Time gives me the tactical advantage. Screw INF and it's "regular time". Give me Bullet Time baby. Looking back though, maybe I should have stuck around. MP2 isn't going anywhere, but people playing INF online is a once a year occasion. We should make "INF Day" a national holiday, where you would take the day off of work/school for INF.

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
As I was saying to a few people, the "Goodbye INF 2.86 Day" has, oddly enough, somewhat revived INF 2.86 (RAv2 anyways). I've noticed more people playing in the last few days ... I even saw people on the hallowed AFA3 server. :eek:

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
Taque said:
As I was saying to a few people, the "Goodbye INF 2.86 Day" has, oddly enough, somewhat revived INF 2.86 (RAv2 anyways). I've noticed more people playing in the last few days ... I even saw people on the hallowed AFA3 server. :eek:

AFA3 is running the R2 mutie so you get smoke and flashbangs yada yada yada

plus it support 20 players

[C22]-SpOOky

Inf Old-Timer
Oct 22, 2002
England
spooky.c-22.org
jaymian said:
but people playing INF online is a once a year occasion. We should make "INF Day" a national holiday,

What Planet are u playing on ?

Maybe Having so many players online is a once a year day But the Vannila Servers are populated Every evening and have been for as long as i can remember ;)