a difficult choice.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frogface

Frogmaster
Nov 15, 2002
Visit site
i was wondering about something. in the early days of computers i made a mod for duke nukem 3d which i thought had a lot of potential. except the engine was only good for corridor based shooty action. this needed vehicles and cut scenes and stuff partly because of the story. I switched to Spirit Half Life but that wasn't ideal as i wasnt so good with the editor at the time and also i needed large outdoor terrain. So i want to have another attempt for my mod idea. So do i choose Unreal2runtime? or anything else you can reccomend?

thanks

Vito

Mar 18, 2002
The Runtime is not for games. If you'd like to make a game, use UT2003, or wait for UT2004, which will have greatly enhanced vehicle support.