Something I am working on

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Looking good so far. The textures are top notch. Some feedback [in case you want it]:
-The roof on the far right in shot0005 looks odd. Needs some trim.
-The crates. I know, they're low-poly and do the trick but if the polycount allows it please replace them with other, more believable objects.
-Some of the lighting by the lamps seems too bright. If you look closely on shot0003x you'll see that the ground texture takes on a weird shade because of it.

I guess this is going to be released after 2.9 is out? Keep us updated. :)

Old Geezer

Apr 16, 2001
London, UK
www.geezerstudios.co.uk
That particular roof is a bit of a problem, still working on it.

Crates - yeah I know generally over used, however this is an occupied village and there are lots of military kit and supplies scattered around.

The lighting is not accurately shown in the screenshots because I enhanced them in Photoshop, otherwise they really don't look right at all. There are also moving searchlights that affect the lighting and when captured as a static image look odd.

This will be released after 2.9

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Nice pictures :)
The textures on Shot003X.jpg on the building with the "Authorized people only"-sign don't look that nice, because they have always the same "error", the vertical line.
Could you please update this texture, through changing them? I mean removing this line. The texture still could be very unique if you'd add some other (not so dominating) "errors".

[Edit:]Change the Screenshot's name to *.jpg, the script doesn't work with *.jpeg. This doesn't change the files at all, just another name.

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
So what is the plan with this? Are you gonna release it to the community the old fashioned way? Like all of your work, it looks good.

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
Wow
the textures on this map are great with high details and the map itself has a very good realistic feeling.
and some said that UT was old :)

Great job on this

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
This map looks really nice. What do you have planned for objectives? Adding in something beyond simply capturing the CD would go a long way towards making your map stand out with the 42 that get shipped with 2.9

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
attachment.php

I wonder if that will work :)

Edit: Guess its still disabled ;-)

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
An idea, maybe mappers should release their map blank. And people try it and give their feedback for a mission to match with

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
At the moment it has three objectives, two demolition assaults and then the capture of a database.
By a mission, I mean at least 4 or five with a story based on real army mission.