View Full Version : A simple quistion

alto
25th Oct 2003, 03:55 PM
I'm just downloaded the mod and i was wondering
how i can earn money... already thanks.

Bye, alto

Crowze
25th Oct 2003, 05:02 PM
You don't earn money, you have a fixed budget for each loadout. In 2.9 the money system is gone altogether.

*moved to general*

geogob
25th Oct 2003, 06:31 PM
If you wan't to earn money, you should get a job. Usually it's more efficient then downloading games :p

;)

Anyway, Crowze said about all there is to say. Welcome to the comunity btw.

Almost
25th Oct 2003, 07:08 PM
Hi and welcome the the game and boards. There is an online manual (http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net/infmanual/) that you might find useful. It details more or less everything you need to know. See you on the servers! :)

[C22]-SpOOky
25th Oct 2003, 09:29 PM
woohoo fresh fish :D ;)

Welcome to Infiltration m8 :)

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~
25th Oct 2003, 09:34 PM
*yells loudly*

FRESHMEAT!!!!

GO GET EM BOYS!!!

CloudOne
25th Oct 2003, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the waiting game hehe :D

spm1138
25th Oct 2003, 10:09 PM
You earn money by stopping the terrorists planting bombs and by rescuing the hostages.

It's really important you learn to bunnyhop properly or you won't get anywhere...

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~
25th Oct 2003, 10:15 PM
Also perfect the combination of tapping b, 4, 6 as fast as you can in the beginning of each round.

TheShiningWizard
25th Oct 2003, 10:24 PM
Blow yourself up with grenades, and get pissed when your team insults you.

Cold Killer
26th Oct 2003, 12:55 AM
Hi and welcome the the game and boards. There is an online manual (http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net/infmanual/) that you might find useful. It details more or less everything you need to know. See you on the servers! :)
That reminds, me, awhile ago Sublime told me he was working on a manual for 2.9... could that possibly be released sometimes soon regardless of whether or not everyone has their CD?

Beppo
26th Oct 2003, 07:09 AM
That reminds, me, awhile ago Sublime told me he was working on a manual for 2.9... could that possibly be released sometimes soon regardless of whether or not everyone has their CD?

CK, you were ROed yepp, but you were able to read or? ;)
Check the other posts and threads on teh forum and you will find several that state that the 2.9 manual will be available online before we release.

Cold Killer
26th Oct 2003, 03:38 PM
Oh come now... do you really think I'm so pathetic to actively read a forum that I'm currently not allowed to post in?

Well, I am:(
Never saw that post though.

Beppo
26th Oct 2003, 05:09 PM
np CK... there is always the search feature ;)

alto
27th Oct 2003, 11:04 AM
Thanx all for the info! ghehe, well, not much was realy info, but it doesnt matter :P. cu !