DumbArse Awards

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTFIGHTER

11B3H AFA MEMBER
Jul 9, 2002
MOTORCITY
Visit site
1. Cleve comes in 1st place for bitchin about a dead issue..........He has his panties all twisted over when the 2.9 download is going to be Availiable. This guy has not even purchased a CD........get real Fooker!!!

2 Sara P comes in second place for mentioning something about MicroSoft and office 2003...... and INF 2.9 in the same sentenace like a new version of WinWord makes the world a better place!!! Save your money and buy more INF CD's.......or buy Cleve and INF CD
sarap said:
On the flip side, Microsoft pushed up the volume-license release of Office 2003 to today (retail release still isn't until December, though). Office 2003 four weeks early and Infiltration 2.9 three weeks late still works out to me being ahead. Yayness

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
LightFighter, i like you a lot, but this thread's only intent is flaming... and while a little flame here and there can happen, a whole thread about it is a no-no. Sorry man, this is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.