Play Demos in multiplayer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=327622

There's the atari forums thread about it. Basically would allow you to start the demo up on your server and then you and all your friends can join it and all watch it together. The server would keep things synced up so you are all seeing the demo at the same time. Then you could use the ingame chat feature or voicechat to make comments. This would be usefull for clans to review how they did in a match, or to help teach n00bs. There is a feature like this in starcraft and it's wonderfull. Post your comments to try and keep the thread bumped so people will notice it.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Ya think that if epic doesn't put it in that someone could code it? I'd really really like to see this feature. I could start classes and use the demos to teach, and my clan could review it like football teams do.

BTW brizz did my card come yet?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
try to get ahold of usaar33 if they don't because he is the undisputed master of demo recording. He has also saisd that in 2k4 he would be making some demo stuff....don't know what though.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
TWD said:
I could start classes and use the demos to teach

bek035.gif
:( :( :( :( :(