Is it just me, or is the reported posting time off

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Hehe I think it is.

bullet2.gif

I am the two.

M

Morgan

yeah it is almost like there's a problem with the Gamespy servers... I couldn't reach this forum for 6 ours earlier today...

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Sup with your signatures Roost? Looks like you jumped from Alice In Chains straight to Megadeath. I though you would've at least quoted some more Alice - LOL.

Too bad I don't play CTF - I would have loved to snuff the Rooster - give him his dying breath /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

PS If the time is off, I don't think it's by that much.

bullet2.gif

I will now bless you for you have sinned.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Hehe..

I heard some Megadeth on the way home last night (of course then I had to dig the CD out to hear some more).

Well, I would have put more AIC lines in there, but dammit, my car was broken into about 2 months ago and stole about 40 of my CD's. Among those stole was my AIC CD - dammit, I can't remember the name of it right now. (I still have Jar of Flies). So, I havent really heard much of the older AIC for a while so lyrics are harder to remember.

God bless the local radio station though, I've heard Rooster about 4 times in the last month.

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:167703 & 453406

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
dude, losing CD's sucks a lot. My friend Fish left his entire CD collection in his car after a DJ gig at catacomb. The car was broken into, and they stole the entire collection...1200 CD's. It's scary to see a big guy who didn't even flich when he got any of his 6 genital peircings break down and cry.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Damn.

Well.. the good thing is...

This is the 2nd time my car's been broken into (once in Knoxville, TN - once here in MN).

Both times they tried to take my Eclipse CD player and both times they couldn't get it out. Even if they did, it would be unusable. Once power is lost, you have 3 tries to insert the correct CD to "unlock" it.

The first time I lost 2 AMP's - A Kenwood and a Rockford Fosgate, and my 2 8" Punch (RF) subs. They broke the smallish rear right window. Luckily I had one more Kenwood AMP in the house (no room for it in my newer car)

This time they broke the driver side window, couldn't steal my radar detector (I've got the power line run through my dash and wired to the cigarette lighter on the inside, the idiots couldn't even pull it out). But the loss of CD's hurts.

I'd hate to lose the rest of my collection (in the house).

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:167703 & 453406