What is "Infiltration"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fallen!Angel!

Jan 4, 2000
Palatine, IL, USA
www.unreality.org
I know this is a dumb question, but all you guys say it's awesome. A brief definition would be greatful. Is it a MOD? If so do you have a server IP for me to check it out? Please reply soon!

------------------
The Devils have Hell, the unpure; Purgatory, and the Holy get the Heavens.

Fallen|Angel|PuF

angel.gif
Angels Clan
angel.gif

[This message has been edited by Fallen!Angel! (edited 02-03-2000).]

phishedNET

It is a mod that completely changes things. Realistic weapons, reaslistic damage, more variables than you can shake a stick at. "dark match" where things are super dark. Flashlights and searchlights to help you out. It's great, definitely worth the download. Get it if you haven't already.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy

Fringe_mz

Dec 17, 1999
Visit site
The SOB servers rock once you get past that whole password hassle. If only they had more players on the assault server.

Goddammit people, get on the frickin' server!
Botmatches are only fun for so long!
And Infiltration Assault is the greatest thing since action q2!!

-Fringe

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
It started as a very cool Unreal mod. It is kind of hard to get used to the realistic weapons, though.
spiny.gif

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

hal{PuF}