Rings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I was playing around the idea of a magic mod. After abanding the idea of the classic magic book, and not liking talasmin, runes or other similar things.

I then liked the idea of magic cards, perhaps have them used kinda like Card Captor Sakura, each card beign a power, and you have to get them, then you can only use 1 at a time.

then I was watching LOTR again and the stunningly obivious hit me, have magic rings. Perhaps 2 sets of 5, 5 defensice, and 5 offensive.

You can have one of each type equiped, you start with 1 random def and 1 rnd atk ring. You have to get the other from other players.

Perhaps something like:

ATK:
1 Fireball (Like a Rocket)
2 Frost (Like a flamethrower)
3 Acid (make a puff of acid at the end of a trace, Sniper)
4 Rain (Like a machinegun)
5 ??? Rockslide (Grenade)?
Def:
1 Stone Skin (Armor)
2 Hasten (Increases Speed)
3 Heart (Heals)
4 Smite (Dmg Amp)
5 ??? Teleport ring?

Perhaps throw in a pair of spiked and cursed gauntlets

Drake_Osiris<vortex>

Drake_Osiris, leader.
Feb 9, 2004
lol good one, postal.

maybe the card idea can be like with Magic: The Gathering? or, along those lines, like Magic: The Gathering: Battlegrounds<xbox game>?