SamMaster, wheres the SuperRedeemer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I want a Super Gattling Smart Homing Uber-Mega Insta-Kill Quad-Octo-Deci Masterwork Cursed Redeemer 2003+1^2 +20d6 of Smiting!

Make it, NOW!

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
well if you get my retro-plasma assault rifle you'll get the description of retro-plasma. http://anitmongol.virtualave.net/ut2003/

Anyway, it will kill anyone who doesn't have a shield with primary. The Alt shoots out a RP ball like the RPAR. However, you can charge that ball to make it more powerfull. Why make a relatively week ball? One word: Combo. Charge (if I can make the model you'll see a nice animation), release, shoot. It makes a bigger beam that explodes on impact. The bigger the ball, the bigger the beam. The last level of charging for the combo will result in a huge beam that will cause a redeemer-sized retro-plasma explosion that (if I can make it work unlike in UT) will have through-wall damage. So no place to hide from it.

Oh and if I can I'll make that when you charge and you press primary fire while you charge, you send a slightly bigger beam, depending on the charge.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
to make an explosion damage people thru walls, use radius actors insted of foreach visable actors

Thats thanks to the Tac-Nuke that never saw the light of day. Perhaps because it was simply too powerfull. You could kill the entire base in lava giant, and radiate that entire side of the map.