whats the best clan there is??read this

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Space Cruz

Dec 29, 1999
Baton Rouge, La, USA
Visit site
DolemiteDontNeedNoGuestBook! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Anyways, it would seem clan [KEG] kicks some *** , but to get those sort of numbers wouldn't they need to play like 24/7?

Jeez, I start to lose sensation in my hands after an hour or so of DM-

bullet2.gif

DolemiteDon'tNeedQ3

phishedNET

You mean I'm not the only person that loses sensation in their hands after awhile?

The other night I was playing in CTF-HallOfGiants with a friend and I had the flag. Only problem was that the enemy had our flag, so I had to run around staying alive. Most of the time I just bounced from tube to tube by my base, waiting for a team mate to get the flag back. After a few minutes of that (had been playing for half an hour or so) my thumb and my fingers went to sleep, so did my left foot. It sucked horribly, I wanted to quit so bad! Right after that someone fragged me and returned their flag, I had no choice but to leave the game and let my circulation start flowing again.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy

Fallen!Angel!

Jan 4, 2000
Palatine, IL, USA
www.unreality.org
Best clan? That's gotta be the |Angel| clan baby! LOL Who wouldnt brag about their own clan? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

The Devils have Hell, the unpure; Purgatory, and the Holy get the Heavens.

Fallen|Angel|PuF

angel.gif
Angels Clan
angel.gif

[This message has been edited by Fallen!Angel! (edited 02-03-2000).]

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

The Best clan has got to be [F-U] or Fraggers United. We be rising up soon so ya'll better watch out... hehe. c-ya'll on CTF, if you play CTF.

Space Cruz

Dec 29, 1999
Baton Rouge, La, USA
Visit site
Ha! LOL, Phished /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Yeah, my hands ain't made for this game or something. Usually it isn't too bad, but after a long DM, I have to whack 'em against my desk to wake 'em up a little...and then there's all the sweat on my mouse...eeeugh.

Wardog: Yeah, Starcraft and WarCraft and the like; some Diablo, too. Guess I was a little Blizzardboy before UT turned me on to FPS goodness /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

DolemiteDon'tNeedQ3

phishedNET

Having my thumb and fingers fall asleep wouldn't have been such an issue, if I had a mouse. I use a trackball though. Ever try to move the little red ball on a Logitech Marble with your thumb so numb you can't even tell it is still attached to your hand?

These hands!! I can't get them off my wrists!! Oh, God!!

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
I am Testicles!! God of rash covered scrotums!