CTF-Osmosis Beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
still quite some tweaking to do, tell me what sucks and what to change. as of the moment the middle area is not yet done as you'll see, some coronas still to be placed, item placement will probably get completely re-done from scratch depending on the feedback i get here. id also like to add more contrast in lighting in the room with the curving supports over it (2nd screen i think) tell me what you think. bots capture but they dont have any alternate paths or such set-up so if anyone can link me to a pathing tut specifically for CTF id appreciate it.

teh map:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=4140

screens attached

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 23
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 25
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
archetecture looks good in those screens, some work possibly needed on the lighting/colours.

the red lights dont really go too well with the blue floors/water, imo.

dowwnloading...