[Support] UE2 error: CheckDepthStencilMatch failed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eon5

Oct 19, 2001
Argentina
www.eternaut.com.ar
Hi and excuse me... i dont know where to post this...

For informal discussion and support, check out the BeyondUnreal forums for the UnrealEngine2 Runtime
------------------------------------------------------
No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1245 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 7000 SERIES (6378)

Error setting display mode: CheckDepthStencilMatch failed. (D3D_OK). Please delete your UT2003.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- DetermineFormats <- SetupPresentParms <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- WPageToolsTerrains::OpenWindow <- WTerrainToolsSheet::OnCreate <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- PerformCreateWindowEx <- WTerrainToolsSheet::OpenWindow <- WPageTools::OpenWindow <- WTerrainEditSheet::OnCreate <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- PerformCreateWindowEx <- WTerrainEditSheet::OpenWindow

inio

many fauceted scarlet emerald
Feb 8, 2002
CA, USA
www.inio.org
eon5 said:
Error setting display mode: CheckDepthStencilMatch failed. (D3D_OK). Please delete your UT2003.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.
That's a bug right there all by itself :).

eon5

Oct 19, 2001
Argentina
www.eternaut.com.ar
Beefypeanut said:
... this is with ue2runtime or ut2k3? If its with ut2k3 then is it a hacked copy and if its with runtime how'd it know you had ut2003, i cant understand how it did that.

my ut2k3 is original, and unrealED have the same problem...

everything begun when i installed Dx9, but im using the last atidrivers

:(

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Are you using AntiAliasing or Anisotropic Filtering? If you are, turn them off - UT2003 (and I would assume the Runtime as well) don't work nicely at all if you've got them enabled on an ATI card.

eon5

Oct 19, 2001
Argentina
www.eternaut.com.ar
Omg! Its Work Agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!

tkx for the idea!! TKXTKXTKXTKXTKXTKXTKXTKXTKXTKX!!!

after 1 month offline im working again!!!

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

in D3D>advanced options>everything must be activated

Last edited: