PDA

View Full Version : Whos making something with Runtime?

Beefypeanut
17th Oct 2003, 05:56 PM
Hey,
I just wnat to know who is making anyhting with runtime and what your doing so i know if im the only one or not.

I am making a fps game with soem friends of mine called Sphere-a-cube and the teams are green cubes versus blue spheres and they fight witht things from 1921 tommyguns to giant corndogs :) Its not exactly serious but its intended to be bizarre.

So thats what im working on how aobut you guys?

afecelis
18th Oct 2003, 12:15 AM
Well, we are planning to use the engine for architectural visualization. The way it has been cleaned out is more than perfect for us. It's not a game but I'm sure it will be a powerful addon to our design team.

If we get to develop anything, we'll be posting screenshots.

odysseus.berlin
18th Oct 2003, 06:18 AM
I plan to give some lessons on leveldesign at the german school where I work as a teacher. I was not allowed to use the UnrealED from UT2k3, because of the weapons/blood etc., but now everything becomes possible... Except for the settings of ForceFeedback. "Weapons Effects" and "Damage Effects" are really bad BAD words in a program running on the school's server

IceFran
18th Oct 2003, 06:24 AM
we' ve just started with a game (no matter what udn said about games lol) ...it's like a mixture of cube films, tetris and deathmatch oldskool :O

oneirotekt
18th Oct 2003, 11:55 AM
I'm using the runtime to make an abstract (Rez meets 20th century modernism) first person action game with a non-representational visual style. The fact that no pre-existing weapon & gameplay code whatsoever is in the runtime is actually a blessing for me, because I'm not creating a by-the-numbers FPS.

Personally, I'd love to see the runtime used to broaden the horizons of what is possible with 3D games. UT2003 is a pretty darn good base to mod from, but all of the mods you see for it (stuff like Marble Madness 2003 excluded) bear UT's stamp heavily... there's X weapons, you run around, jump and crouch, etc. I don't even need to mention how many of those mods harbor pretenses towards "realism", which in the end means that they're all going to be about humans running around (at slow, "realistic" speeds) shooting each other with instant-hit, highly lethal weapons in some kind of modern military setting. YAWN.

It's much more of a daunting prospect to strike out on your own into new realms of game design, but it needs to be done. The game industry is drowning in a sea of mediocre me-too titles and it's up to indie developers to shake them from their complacent sleep. The runtime seems like a good place to start.

oneirotekt
18th Oct 2003, 12:04 PM
I plan to give some lessons on leveldesign at the german school where I work as a teacher. I was not allowed to use the UnrealED from UT2k3, because of the weapons/blood etc., but now everything becomes possible... Except for the settings of ForceFeedback. "Weapons Effects" and "Damage Effects" are really bad BAD words in a program running on the school's server

All of the UI items in the runtime are done with UScript, so it shouldn't be too difficult to just remove those items. Those seem to be the only violence-related items in the runtime though - aside from abstract Weapon and Ammo classes in the scripts, but those are well-concealed and just represent the *potential* for violence, right? :D

Beefypeanut
18th Oct 2003, 12:10 PM
I have an update to the Sphere-A-Cube story: The spheres and the cubes are at war becasue they each want the ultimate salad recipe becasue it is said whoever controls that controls the world :)

Beefypeanut
18th Oct 2003, 01:03 PM
Is that from a movie or did you just amke it up?

OJay
18th Oct 2003, 05:22 PM
hey guys.

i'm just playin around with the opportunitys of that runtime. maybe there'll be a release of the finished one some day. screeny: http://user.blue-cable.de/ojay/test-nature.jpg

btw: i don't think it's a good idea zu start of from the scratch with a game by using this runtime as a basis. there're TOO MUCH classes to build for that. but maybe someone starts something like an open source development, so that everybody can use that classes as a start for all types of games. think of something like a "opensource udn" 8)

IceFran
18th Oct 2003, 05:54 PM
hey guys.

i'm just playin around with the opportunitys of that runtime. maybe there'll be a release of the finished one some day. screeny: http://user.blue-cable.de/ojay/test-nature.jpg

btw: i don't think it's a good idea zu start of from the scratch with a game by using this runtime as a basis. there're TOO MUCH classes to build for that. but maybe someone starts something like an open source development, so that everybody can use that classes as a start for all types of games. think of something like a "opensource udn" 8)

ehmm cool... I like this screenie :)

Beefypeanut
18th Oct 2003, 06:42 PM
I like the screenie too very nice!

Corran
18th Oct 2003, 06:42 PM
I'm going to make a billiards (pool) game using the runtime. I just want to do something fun which doesn't require too much artistic talent, so I can do it by myself.

I'll be recording most of my efforts in my Dev Journal on the Wiki.

afecelis
18th Oct 2003, 06:44 PM
@Beefypeanut:

But first, the "messenger", who is an orange glowing pyramid, must meet the sacred tomatoe to check if the prophecy is about to become real; vinager and salad sauce will start falling from the sky announcing the struggle that is about to begin.....

h ah ahaha :lol:

Beefypeanut
19th Oct 2003, 12:33 PM
do you want a job as a story writer?

BigBoss
20th Oct 2003, 04:36 PM
@odysseus.berlin
I read some days ago in unrealed Forum, that you just have to change two lines of text in some INI file, but can't remember exactly. Just visit www.unrealed.de und search there for Runtime, you'll find something.
Building some maps at school would bei fine, but I'm note able to convince my "Informatic" !? teacher (sorry, don't know the English word for that)

But I also use the new runtime. Some time ago, I built my school just for fun with UT Editor (see my homepage) but many people didn't like to see our school in such a "violant" game..But runtime seems to be just perfect, so I started to build the new version with this programm.
Mfg
Michael

Vito
20th Oct 2003, 05:36 PM
odysseus.berlin and BigBoss, I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

To change the text in your local versions of the Runtime, edit the RTInterface.int file, and change the:

InputIFDamageEffects.Caption="Damage Effects"

and

InputIFWeaponEffects.Caption="Weapon Effects"

lines to whatever you want. I'd suggest "Contact Effects" and "Object Effects", respectively (and that's probably what we'd have changed them to, if we hadn't missed them).

We'll be starting on menu and repackaging docs shortly, so soon, the versions that you distribute with your custom content will be able to have these changes already made with them.

Beefypeanut
20th Oct 2003, 05:48 PM
"Informatic" !? teacher

I think you mena "Technology" teacher?

afecelis
21st Oct 2003, 01:23 AM
I think he means "computer" teacher

btw: @Vito_ thanx for the info on changing the hud. I'll do a Spanish version if everything can be changed thu this script.

Daid303
21st Oct 2003, 10:27 AM
I'm building a mod that allows you to build your own 'droids' just select a body, put on some parts, link the parts up, and off you go. Sounds easy, basics already works, but I still need to build an interface, and a ****load of parts. (i'm not sure what I want with the driods... :P but i'll think of something, maybe let them fight, or multiple things.)

The karma engine is wonderfull for this.

Well, i'm off coding the interface.

Vito
21st Oct 2003, 10:49 AM
afecelis, most of the RTInterface text is the same as UT2003's. There are a few places where we changed things. You could probably take UT2003's Spanish XInterface.est and go through it to create an RTInterface.est, translate the words we didn't, and in your custom installer, provide a Spanish language option.

afecelis
22nd Oct 2003, 09:41 PM
kewl!

Thanx vito, you're very supportive! Thanx for your dedication.

I'll give the .est file a try and let you know how things go.

[SAS]Solid Snake
22nd Oct 2003, 10:17 PM
I myself am building a mixture of genres. At the moment I'm still at Uni, so I haven't had time to convert my UT2003 work over (My UT2003 work, stems of the original Engine classes ... so it should be slightly less work for myself).

Well, time to get back to work I guess.

BigBoss
23rd Oct 2003, 05:05 PM
Yes, I meant something like that (computer teacher / a teacher who tells the students at school how to use computers or what and how to do)

Another question, am I allowed to custemize the Runtime, I mean change the background pictures of the menus etc an pack it without the demo map but my own one with an installer?
And is there any possibility of making some "intro" like in good old UT (the city intro) ?

Mfg
Michael

[SAS]Solid Snake
23rd Oct 2003, 10:18 PM
I believe Maintnee (However it is spelt) is still there since that is an Unreal Engine thing.

Zigma
2nd Nov 2003, 05:55 PM
Hey

Great engine...
So I try to make an Car Sim

zombiewoof
4th Nov 2003, 03:39 AM
I'm using the runtime to make an abstract (Rez meets 20th century modernism) first person action game with a non-representational visual style. The fact that no pre-existing weapon & gameplay code whatsoever is in the runtime is actually a blessing for me, because I'm not creating a by-the-numbers FPS.

Personally, I'd love to see the runtime used to broaden the horizons of what is possible with 3D games. UT2003 is a pretty darn good base to mod from, but all of the mods you see for it (stuff like Marble Madness 2003 excluded) bear UT's stamp heavily... there's X weapons, you run around, jump and crouch, etc. I don't even need to mention how many of those mods harbor pretenses towards "realism", which in the end means that they're all going to be about humans running around (at slow, "realistic" speeds) shooting each other with instant-hit, highly lethal weapons in some kind of modern military setting. YAWN.

It's much more of a daunting prospect to strike out on your own into new realms of game design, but it needs to be done. The game industry is drowning in a sea of mediocre me-too titles and it's up to indie developers to shake them from their complacent sleep. The runtime seems like a good place to start.

Sounds interesting. Need tunes?

[SAS]Solid Snake
4th Nov 2003, 03:58 AM
zombiewoofSigh, read what I have written in "Read this before you use the RunTime" and if you have, are you posting in asking him if he wants music for his game?

oneirotekt
4th Nov 2003, 10:38 AM
Solid Snake']Sigh, read what I have written in "Read this before you use the RunTime" and if you have, are you posting in asking him if he wants music for his game?

I didn't say I have any plans to distribute this to end users.

Sounds interesting. Need tunes?

Thanks for the offer! I'll let you know as the project develops. Once I have something worth showing off (as I don't see anything in the EULA that disallows me from releasing screenshots and footage) it will be on this page (http://zusty.ironzog.com/oneirotekt).

Sir_Brizz
4th Nov 2003, 08:57 PM
Why can't you just build off the basic UT2k3 engine? You really don't have to use any of the code they have for weapons, etc. You can extend everything from Actor and Object.

JamesKilton
4th Nov 2003, 09:26 PM
I think you mena "Technology" teacher?

Informatik is German for Computer Science.

Personally, I'm not doing anything with the runtime (no time whatsoever), but do like the BattleBots prog being developed.

oneirotekt
5th Nov 2003, 09:28 AM
Why can't you just build off the basic UT2k3 engine? You really don't have to use any of the code they have for weapons, etc. You can extend everything from Actor and Object.

Because at this point it's more effort for me to work around / remove UT2003's content and code than it is to work from the relatively clean slate the Runtime provides. You'd be amazed at how much there is in UT2003 - interface content, code, etc - that you simply can't dig out without a lot of work.

If people seem to really like the project from screenshots / footage / in-person demos, I'll consider "porting" Teraverse to UT2003 and then distribute that to the community.

Gawes
9th Jan 2004, 10:36 AM
I am interested if there is actually someone working with the Runtime at the Moment. It's been pretty quiet here for a while. So, any work in progress?

hermionegranger
9th Jan 2004, 06:12 PM
I am currently developing a Harry Potter Virtual World which will allow users who traditionaly roleplay using mediums such as yahoo chat and irc to combine their art with the added excitement of 3d visualization.

I am aware that the two current Harry potter games developed by ea are based on the original ut enging, and i have made numorus attempts to simply edit those, however , only the first one contains the necesary dynamic link libraries for multiplyer / tcp/ip connections. Also, while it is extreamly un changed from unreal tournament, even the build number being 433 , there is no version of unreal ed, that i know of that can work with that version of the engine.

If any of you have successfully be able to implement a foreign unrealed, from another game for example, please do let me know as that would greatly simplify my work and would be much appreciated.

[SAS]Solid Snake
9th Jan 2004, 09:37 PM
Usually Unreal games slightly alter their UnrealED version so that the output files will be different to other Unreal games, this prevents exportation and importation.

Anyways, I am working on a non-interactive benchmark program. The Unreal engine is really a pretty power house for this kind of application.

[SAS]Solid Snake
10th Jan 2004, 05:38 AM
Post that on the coding forums. Also what exactly doesn't work?

AndyGFX
10th Jan 2004, 10:23 AM
Solid Snake']Post that on the coding forums. Also what exactly doesn't work?

Yes. Exactly doesn't work. :(

PS: My question is now in "coding" ...

[SAS]Solid Snake
10th Jan 2004, 03:31 PM
Exactly doesn't work isn't helpful at all. It is like me asking you on the forums what colour tie I am wearing right now, or asking if you can debug my script problems. Can you not pick it up, can you not see your pickup ... what exactly is the nature of the bug? Also using the UE2 runtime in my recommendation that you know a great deal of UScript simply because you will find yourself having to write a lot instead of subclassing off advanced classes simply because there are NO advanced subclasses. The advanced subclasses we take for granted in other already developed Unreal engines isn't present here.

AndyGFX
10th Jan 2004, 04:38 PM
Solid Snake']Exactly doesn't work isn't helpful at all. It is like me asking you on the forums what colour tie I am wearing right now, or asking if you can debug my script problems. Can you not pick it up, can you not see your pickup ... what exactly is the nature of the bug? Also using the UE2 runtime in my recommendation that you know a great deal of UScript simply because you will find yourself having to write a lot instead of subclassing off advanced classes simply because there are NO advanced subclasses. The advanced subclasses we take for granted in other already developed Unreal engines isn't present here.

I know now that UE2RT is very base engine without extension (advanced classes), I will learnig Uscript, I am not beginer in game development, only UScript is new for me. :)

PS.: Pickup Ammo now work fine and next I go see, how to create weapon ...

dodo502b
10th Jan 2004, 04:41 PM
Hi folks,

one of the leading 3D engine are for free and thats all how wants to use it ? But what ever ...

My frineds and I are planing to make a game prototype with this engine. But at this stage we only evaluate it. I found this forum to find some examples made by hobby gamers. But it seems to me there are no examles or finnished games with this non-commercial licence.

Keep going on and bye, dodo

hermionegranger
24th Jan 2004, 11:36 PM
This particular product was not modified at all, didnt even change the map extension, and many other things that licencee's should have done. Anyway, i need to get my hands on the patch for version 433 of the unreal engine. That is my problem.

[SAS]Solid Snake
24th Jan 2004, 11:52 PM
dodo502b: My frineds and I are planing to make a game prototype with this engine. But at this stage we only evaluate it. I found this forum to find some examples made by hobby gamers. But it seems to me there are no examles or finnished games with this non-commercial licence.Right, read the EULA, you find that games aren't allowed to be distributed with the UE2 runtime. That's why no examples or finished games exist with this, and if they do... it's illegal.

rodrigoelp
4th Feb 2004, 10:19 PM
Hi!, i am developing something with the runtime :D (the ut2k3 is not important to me cuz i don't need the prebuild things that has, i will not use weapons, or something like that)

oneirotekt
9th Feb 2004, 11:55 AM
Solid Snake']Right, read the EULA, you find that games aren't allowed to be distributed with the UE2 runtime. That's why no examples or finished games exist with this, and if they do... it's illegal.

He didn't say anything about distributing the prototype. There is absolutely nothing in the EULA that says you cannot create a game prototype, then show off screenshots / footage of it, and even demo it personally for a potential publisher, with the condition that you don't leave them with a copy of it - and in fact Epic might welcome such a potential source of full engine licensees. I don't see the need for playing zealous EULA policeman, it just discourages people from making something cool with the Runtime. If someone does something in violation of the EULA I'm sure Epic can handle it themselves.

[SAS]Solid Snake
9th Feb 2004, 10:27 PM
Well I've stopped playing that a while ago, I don't really care anymore. We've discussed this many times with Mark and Vito already and the decision is pretty clear. Don't make games that will be distributed on the internet, fullstop. Whatever I say in the end doesn't really stop people making stuff, I am merely giving a warning so that bad things don't happen to them.

In the end, it seems that a large majority of people decide to make a game with UE2 and say it blatantly right here except that it clearly states in the EULA that it's not designed for it (It's true, a lot of UScript is not included which is for games). In any case, I think a warning from me is better than a warning from Epic (Getting an legal warning from Epic won't really put you in their good books now will it)?

In particular line I was referencing to was this: But it seems to me there are no examles or finnished games with this non-commercial licence. As I was stating, of course there is no examples or finished games with this because the EULA prohibits the distribution of these, although not the creation.

maxd
12th Feb 2004, 11:35 PM
Solid Snake']
As I was stating, of course there is no examples or finished games with this because the EULA prohibits the distribution of these, although not the creation.

Is this a prohibition of just the full compiled ready-to-go game, or the game, any code, models/prefabs in ut format, screenshots, movie demos, and or all of teh individual components?

in theory, could we not distribute everything that we create and leave the compiling to the end user?

say, a .zip with everything in it but the runtime files?

[SAS]Solid Snake
12th Feb 2004, 11:59 PM
maxdTalk with Epic or your lawyers on this. I don't have the proper authority to really discuss more than what is stated in the EULA. By distribution I would assume it meant in any way for another user other than yourself to be able to play the game you created.

We've already discussed before what exactly defines a game to fight that side of the arguement.

maxd
13th Feb 2004, 10:50 AM
Solid Snake']Talk with Epic or your lawyers on this.

Ahh yes, my lawyer. Every ameteur game developer should have his or her own personal lawyer. Well then, thanks for the info, I'll just mosey on downstairs and go wake my lawyer up. :lol:

[SAS]Solid Snake
14th Feb 2004, 12:37 AM
Ahh yes, my lawyer. Every ameteur game developer should have his or her own personal lawyer. Well then, thanks for the info, I'll just mosey on downstairs and go wake my lawyer up.This is what Epic/Vito have told me before.

curio
25th Feb 2004, 01:48 PM
To steer things away from lawyering for just a second...

Is anyone developing anything that's not a "game" (or so close that nobody can tell the difference)?

Cheers,

curio

[SAS]Solid Snake
26th Feb 2004, 02:31 AM
I am making a benchmark program with UE2.

Spooger
26th Feb 2004, 06:33 AM
To steer things away from lawyering for just a second...

Is anyone developing anything that's not a "game" (or so close that nobody can tell the difference)?

Cheers,

curio

I'm usualy messing with non game related VR's for developers, just nothing I can share with everyone ATM. I am converting an older map over to the new engine (NOT FUN at all), if I can get it converted I'll host it for everyone to check out.

oneirotekt
26th Feb 2004, 02:51 PM
I'm still working on my artsy FPS project, which I might show to potential employers as a demonstration of design / art / coding talents. I'll post screenshots and if there's any interest I might port it to UT2004 (most of my script code is all-new anyway) and distribute it that way.

spatte
6th Mar 2004, 04:55 AM
I am currently working on a VR thing based on my masters in Architecture. I first started out in UT2003, but when I found out about the runtime I thought I wanna give it a try. To me it is as perfect toolbox for exploring my architectural ideas. You get a a really good grip on how things works in your building.

You can DL the map (still in construction phase, the pawn also need to be resized):

http://www.danielpatton.com/spatte/Work%20In%20Progress/

You can also check out these threads:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=127517

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=128807

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or suggestions (mattias_bockin@hotmail.com)

Spooge
6th Mar 2004, 06:03 AM
I am currently working on a VR thing based on my masters in Architecture. I first started out in UT2003, but when I found out about the runtime I thought I wanna give it a try. To me it is as perfect toolbox for exploring my architectural ideas. You get a a really good grip on how things works in your building.

You can DL the map (still in construction phase, the pawn also need to be resized):

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or suggestions (mattias_bockin@hotmail.com)

Looking good man... you trying to get your wood like this?

http://www.danielpatton.com/spatte/Work%20In%20Progress/likethis.jpg

spatte
6th Mar 2004, 06:07 AM
I managed to do get the two-sided texture right now. Well, I put both alpha and twoSided to tru and that made the trick. If I only put it to twoSided like I did in UT2003 it didn't work.

Spooge
6th Mar 2004, 06:33 AM
Try this... or did you use this?

http://udn.epicgames.com/Content/MaterialsFinalBlend

spatte
6th Mar 2004, 06:50 AM
I just bumped into that page yeasterday! Well, it feels that it takes a while before you really get a grip on how to use the different alternatives to meet your needs and ideas.

I'll upload the latest version right away. Added some animated textures. The next step for me is to get the pawn size correct. What are the dimensions of the pawn in UT2003? (the min dimensions it can pass through and eye-height) Would like a pawn that could pass through 32 UU with an slighltly higher eyeheight than UT2003.

ridenho
10th Mar 2004, 01:02 AM
My firm has just completed two visualizations utilizing the Runtime Engine. We began playing UT2003 last year when it came out with the intention of trying the editor to do some visualizations. We were extremely pleased when runtime came out, it gave us a tool to do some testing with. The two projects took many hours, most of it was a learning curve.

We work with Architectural Desktop 2004, which has Viz Render built in, and save it as a a DRF and then opened it up in Max. From the building model, we exported pieces as static meshes and voila....... a map. We have many skeptics in our office as to what the purpose of it all is. They do not see the power of real time renderings and the ability to experience a space as if you were really in it.

Here are a couple of screenshots. One map is an interior (our office), and the other is an exterior private development.

We will have a newsletter that will have information on the maps and a link to where you can download them. It is exciting that others are heading in the same direction as us.

Vito
10th Mar 2004, 09:23 AM
ridenho, please send me an email (udn@epicgames.com) with some more information on your firm and your work, would you? I'd love to see it and talk with you about it.

conscripted
20th Mar 2004, 08:41 PM
im working on a project to make a virtual chemistry experiment.. some lecturers at my uni are making a chem lab in VMRL for some studies their working on, and I proposed doing a test case of one of their experiments in UT2003 but when I found runtime, I promptly switched. its a realitivily simple experiment, but requires a hell of a lot of work. its being designed for 1st year uni students that dont attend the uni campus to practice with. its just a test at the moment...

hermionegranger
31st May 2004, 02:43 PM
Well, It has been quite a while since I last mentioned my Project concerning multiplayer Harry Potter. Well, things never go your way lol. I finished the overall enviroment with ut2003, however, now i have the enviroment in runtime with player models and all that good stuff, but without music or weapon classes. Well shoot, lol. What i plan on doing is finding a way to make it compile ignoring errors and i will link to classes that i know exist but it cant access. I will release it as a mod for the Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban game which uses ue2 2226, similar to our rt 2226. :) Well, this is a bit shady i must admit lol, but what can you do.

Http://hprpnet.dyndns.org/hp4/

conscripted
31st May 2004, 10:45 PM
Hermione. do you mean release it as a mod for the HP game? Which means you step back a few paces and rebuild some things? or distribute the runtime stuff, which not very meany people will be able to use.

my titraiton experiment is going really well. I have my chem lab, the charator is a full set of equipment for doing a titration, key binds have been sorted, and the animation is basic but done. The script is nearly all done, but still havein trouble with a foreach compile error.

hermionegranger
4th Jun 2004, 06:01 PM
Hermione. do you mean release it as a mod for the HP game? Which means you step back a few paces and rebuild some things? or distribute the runtime stuff, which not very meany people will be able to use.

my titraiton experiment is going really well. I have my chem lab, the charator is a full set of equipment for doing a titration, key binds have been sorted, and the animation is basic but done. The script is nearly all done, but still havein trouble with a foreach compile error.

Conscripted, I think if i am able to rebuild the missing ipdrv.u file that will work with the version of 2226 that came with hp3, then yes a mod for the game. It would be the simplest way. I know the idea will work because i ported almost all the code to runtime to test my theory.

So basicly im just having to juggle the ipdrv.dll / .u file to make it work hopefully.

Slo
12th Aug 2004, 09:13 AM
As part of my internship at NASA I have been researching the feasibility of using a game engine for simulations and presentations. Although I have worked with the Runtime some, I have actually created a modification to UT2004. The modification demonstrates the potential that game engines have for scientific visualization by simulating the surface of mars. I have recently become aware of another version of the Unreal engine. The Registered version is apparently soon to be released and will be licensed for non-entertainment commercial use. This may be a more appropriate option for future simulations and presentations.
For those interested, I used topographical data obtained from the Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter (MOLA) on the Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) for the height map. For the surface texture, I used data obtained from various sources including the Mars Viking. I removed all weapons, blood, and violence from the simulation. To do this, I created my own menus (extended and modified UT2004 menus anyways!) and essentially removed the HUD and Scoreboard (assigned base classes). The modified GUI only has options for changing a limited number of display, input, and audio settings, and loading maps specified as Scientific Visualization maps.

hermionegranger
12th Aug 2004, 05:40 PM
Do you have a demonstration of your project on the net? Second, hpvw is finally taking form. I have a slight problem. I can not figure out how to cause damage to a pawn. Other then that major issue, it seems to be workable.

Hermione

Slo
13th Aug 2004, 07:23 AM
I do not have the project posted at this time.

UnrealProjects
19th Aug 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm starting a new hobbyist site at Prefablab..........users can submit and share resources for their Unreal Runtime projects.......will have a gallery as well.

http://www.planetunreal.com/prefablab/UnrealRuntime/

Oagh
17th Oct 2004, 04:29 PM
well I made a small Runtime map , here are some pic's

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/1323/oledn3.jpg
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/2792/coolpicofoaghs.jpg

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8352/old004.jpg

UnrealProjects
17th Oct 2004, 05:35 PM
Nice going Oagh, I bet you just used UnrealRuntime to design that scene? ........

Oagh
27th Oct 2004, 10:19 AM
Nice going Oagh, I bet you just used UnrealRuntime to design that scene? ........Yes I did , It was a lot of fun to make