Conquest Marines this Sat Oct 18th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HarvesterUT

beat me with a stick
Oct 28, 2002
Texas
i invite anyone who wants to play some Conquest Marines to join some of the dev team, myself, along with several others in playing CM this Saturday at 1pm CST (11am PST or 2pm EST). we will be playing on the JSG server. There are also about a half dozen others who have said they would be there. So head over to the CM site http://www.conquestmarines.com to grab version 1.1 and also the NEW maps in the Map Zone. be sure to get the maps too since we will be playing some cuz they rock.

also some of us will be chillin in #conquestmarines on EF-net prior to game-time if you have any troubles or just want to chat or give the dev team your input on CM.

hope to see you there.

HarvesterUT