PDA

View Full Version : Wombos Mutators

New Isis
17th Oct 2003, 09:35 AM
Hi All !

I just want to ask if the Wombo mutators will come back. I kinda liked them - especially the flame thrower.
If it is possible and not to much effort I would appreciate it when there would be one day every week with the mutators activ. (or every second week or...)
Just for a little bit variety.

(sorry for my english)

Sexmachine
17th Oct 2003, 10:57 AM
Yepp those mutators may return ... someday. :)

Trueblood
18th Oct 2003, 12:54 PM
Yepp those mutators may return ... someday. :)
You didnt post like so she could play offline because she liked it :rolleyes: BUF mod! (http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/download.html#BUFBP)

EDIT(Sexmachine): Link/Name

Wormbo
19th Oct 2003, 05:05 AM
It's not "my" BUF mod, it was made by Cogworks and I only put some finishing touches on it. Oh and please don't link to the actual files on my webspace directly. I prefer links to the download page instead.

Trueblood
19th Oct 2003, 12:29 PM
Oh and please don't link to the actual files on my webspace directly. I prefer links to the download page instead.
Sorry...i just pinched it from the news page :D

Sexmachine
22nd Oct 2003, 08:52 AM
Sorry...i just pinched it from the news page Just to set this straight: given links on the newspage do lead to Wormbo's download page (except for the Q3AMutator) and not to the file itself (like your link did).

Anyways - BUF mutator added to the MotherShip once again ... see ya tonight!

jstutman
26th Oct 2003, 05:48 PM
i also agree. i had been playing the server when these mutators were active. it was sad to see that they had been removed during the lock down. i liked the combanation of all of them makes a great game even better

Sexmachine
26th Oct 2003, 06:18 PM
Lots of different players lead to a lot of different opinions ... sometimes the mutators are there, sometimes not (but the SundayLockdown is holy) ;)