NIUT mod is pretty good

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
I noticed this mod from the PU's main page. You can read/download it here: http://www.planetunreal.com/niu/

I tried it and found it to be pretty good. It installs automatically like a patch. No need to copy this and that into UT's folders.

Basically, this mod allows you to change the rules. You can chose which weapons are available (include Unreal's weapon, like the old ASMD, rifle, the old flak, etc.). You can also customize everything from max health, self-healing every 5 sec, random powerups, etc.

Once you install the mod, there will be an new option in the UT desktop. Just click it to set up the rules. I didn't find any bugs in it. I was worried it might screw up my UT's weapon binds, but it didn't. Once you disable this mutator, everything is back to normal.

This mod/mutator is good for praticing specific weapon too. Just go visit their site for more info an screenshots.

------------------
[PuF]BadAss
ICQ 36081255

BoBVila ]|[ Arena

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
Tried this mutator out...

Best minimod I have ever seen for any game...hella fun stuff...really levels the field out. No shield..everyone has the EXACT SAME opportunity to have the same ammo...no weapon pickups.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Here's a shot of the options window added by this mod. Very professional looking.

NIUT.jpg

cool mod.

G-33

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 391733