UT2003/2004 Maps, Tools, Mutators, Lastest News & More

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[C]W[L]Apollo

Feb 20, 2003
www.celticwarlordz.com
If you are interested in CTF maps, tools, mutators, patches, movies, latest UT2003/2004 news, and more, come to:

Celtic War Lordz

We have over 350 CTF maps for downloading, and over 100 mutators, tools, patches, movies, and more for downloading. Connection is FAST.

Please feel free to UPLOAD your CTF or DOM maps, tools, and mutators.

Check out our "Servers" page for information on our 4 public servers. If you would like us to put your map on our Servers for testing, pm Mahal or Apollo on Quakenet or stop by our irc channel #CWL, or email your request to me:

Apollo@celticwarlordz.com

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I've just deleted 31 spam mails inmy email inbox and now I am confronted with forum spam aswell. :rolleyes:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
I refuse to go to that site on the grounds that you spelt "Lords" with a "Z". Which is just...wrong.

I can smell the animated rotating skull gif from here

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Ulukai said:
I refuse to go to that site on the grounds that you spelt "Lords" with a "Z". Which is just...wrong.

I can smell the animated rotating skull gif from here

:lol: I had to indulge my brash spirit of adventure, I went anyway - it's actually a decent little site, and there's no skull .gifs anywhere (or they're hidden). You can unclench the fingers on your blankey. ;)

Besides, any site plugging Mapraider's Best Maps of 2003 contest can't be all bad.

Last edited: