Half Cocked needs your help! (NOT A RECRUITMENT THREAD!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Yes, i need some help with half cocked... but not in the ordinary way! As one of you may know, Half Cocked is a cheap Action Quake 2 clone to tide me over until AUT (finally) comes out. I plan on sharing it with everyone once im finished, as its quite fun and id feel stupid going on and on about a mod that only I am going to play :p The problem now though, is that im out of death messages! Ive gotta come up with 4 death messages per firemode per weapon (which comes out to somewhere around 28 messages since some of the weapons dont have a secondary fire)
Of course, im not expecting anyone to come up with everything and i surely dont have the mad writing skillz to come up with two dozen decent ones.. so im askin all you friendly folk! The messages are seperated into body regions: Head, Body, Legs and Arms. Iffen anyone wants to come up with anything id be almost eternally grateful... maybe. Heres a few of my assed out examples, just to get you literary types thinking ;)

Pistol - Body shot: %o's ribcage couldn't stop %k's magnum round.
Pistol - Arm shot: %o couldn't catch %k's bullet in time.
Pistol - Leg shot: %o's legs are no match for %k's magnum.
Pistol - Headshot: %o now wears %k's magnum earring.

Oh yeah, BTW: If youre not familiar with the AQ weapons, here they be! Pistol, Assault Rifle, Submachine Gun, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and HandCannon (sawed off shotgun)

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
K gave O a belly full of lead.

K put another hole in O head

K Picked off O at long range.

K blew off O's Arm.

K preforated O' leg

K Assaulted O' arm

Just a couple of ideas

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
wow cool

I really loved the action mods and Im waiting for AUT as well

when will you have it ready for release ??

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
EvilDrWong said:
Oh yeah, BTW: If youre not familiar with the AQ weapons, here they be! Pistol, Assault Rifle, Submachine Gun, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and HandCannon (sawed off shotgun)

dont forget the grenades :)