PDA

View Full Version : Jailbreak 2003?

MaxC@Jail
14th Oct 2003, 04:33 AM
Hi people!
How is the process about Jailbreak 2003?
Its very silent and i'm waiting for a long time for a news.
Pls write back,
cya

Trueblood
14th Oct 2003, 05:00 AM
Im sure there is new things coming along...but they either dont have the time or not spoiling the surprise :D Best thing you can do..is keep checking www.planetjailbreak.com !!!!!! make homepage! [end of plug] ;)
I understand maps are being made now....another few months and something good might come along :)

Trueblood
16th Oct 2003, 03:25 AM
Just a quick thought- The Remakes of classic levels, is everything going to be bigger in scale? dont forget double jump! :D and playing UT2k3 online, alot of the servers like the quad jump...even higher!!

CoolDude
16th Oct 2003, 03:52 AM
On the Newspage (http://www.planetjailbreak.com/):Spoondog has made a revamped, remixed and regenerated version of his map Industrial Rage for Jailbreak 2003.
I've just been playing it, and I can tell you it's as much fun as the original.
Instead of making us jealous ;) , can anybody give us a new estimate here when it's our turn?
:cool:

Wormbo
16th Oct 2003, 04:15 AM
Instead of making us jealous ;) , can anybody give us a new estimate here when it's our turn?
:cool:
Well uhm... When It's Done! ;)

We honestly don't know how far we're away from a release, but I'd guess it'll be at least a month for testing the whole thing once it's about finished. I guess that rules out MSUC phase 2 for us.

Trueblood
16th Oct 2003, 04:31 AM
but I'd guess it'll be at a month for testing the whole thing once it's about finished.
Can i come and watch? :D \o/

Mulch_D
19th Oct 2003, 06:00 AM
Can anyone give an esstimation on howbig the file(s) will be?

I hate my modem.

Wormbo
19th Oct 2003, 06:08 AM
We don't know yet and also haven't decided on how the maps and the mod itself will be zipped/UMODed (i.e. if there's going to be a complete download, map packs or whatever), but map sized will probably include the full range up to 20 or 30 MB.
The only thing I know so far is that the main mod packages will be around 3 MB uncompressed and we'll have an announcer for jailbreak ingame events as well.

Katana
21st Nov 2003, 10:46 AM
Out of curiosity whats happening with JB2003, haven't heard anything about it recently.
One more question, what happened to mych?
Its like he's disappeared or something.

Alhanalem
21st Nov 2003, 12:41 PM
thats why nothings been happening. He was at school writing a thesis for a few months (after resarch for like two years) then he came back, posted a few times and we havent heard from him again. mych holds the keys to a lot of the jailbreak stuff, that other people such as wormbo and the rest of us need him to get at. so pretty much all we can do right now is mappage. Wormbo seems to be coding some more again.

Jailbreak is taking little baby steps right now. It's a ways away until everything is back together again.

(sorry if I said anything i shouldnt)

tarquin
7th Dec 2003, 04:16 AM
Instead of making us jealous ;)

Hey, I'm the PR guy. It's my job to make you all jealous! :D

Mychaeel is back, by the way. :)

Katana
7th Dec 2003, 05:07 AM
Good to hear, i thought he'd disappeared off the face of the earth.
Can we look forward to fragging him on mo'ship soon? :D