Freedom Fighters, the game!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Interesting alternate reality game for all systems. Of course I got it for PC. One of the better parts of the game is that you can recruit team members, and have some control over them. The AI is pretty damn good too. Enemy units will flank you once they realize you are there. AI uses cover, shoots around corners, and so on. The controls are sort of over simplified. You don't control reloading, can't change rate of fire, and can't improve your bad aim. If you overlook those things, and the fact that the game doesn't try to be realistic, it's a very fun game. Unfortunately, there is no multiplayer, or much for replay, unless beating it opens up something new. Who else has tried it out?

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
yeah starting over after a long map blows but ohh well, its fun for a bit... when I have time that is. It doesn't make me have withdrawels or anything when I'm not able to play though. Made by the makers of Hitman 2 which I can say I enjoyed much more. You can feel the likeness of them though which is nice.

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I played the demo and didn't like it much. The extreme conefire [do note that I don't belong to the radical INF-player bunch who condemn any conefire] is too annoying in connection with the fact that the enemies can take so much bullets.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
So there is a secret level to unlock? I bet the max difficulty is damn near impossible too. I wonder if it is worth it?

I had withdrawls. I really liked it. I just don't feel like going through it a second time at the moment. I give it a few weeks. I think the game is good for just arcade style gun play when ever I have a need to do so.

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Its not worth it jaymian. Your health is much more realistic, and the enemies arent. So basically you get blinded sided once and you're dead....you can give it a try, but you'll need to do a LOT of ducking behind things, and sending your men guinea pig like into unknown rooms/ladders/ ect.

I wouldn't mind, but the save system, and the way the missions are layed out (you dont really know where to go first) makes it really frustrating.