Nolf2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
Anyone play this?
Picked it up cheap for something 'new' to play.
All I can say is WOW! What an insanely gorgeous game!
Far and away the prettiest, most realistic looking water effects I have seen in a game to date. Game is at least a year old, and there's no game out there that can touch this water. I'll try and grab a screenie for those that haven't seen it (and I'm assuming not many of you have).

Talk about a tight-knit community, though. There's like 5 online server out there with the same 30 or 40 people playing it.
Kind of fun actually, but no CTF. :( Some maps have snowmobiles you can drive and run people over with. hehehe

I give it 2 thumbs up!

toxikcunk

MulletJoe
Aug 22, 2001
Mulletjoe.com
Visit site
i was playing that game, meanwhile, i let my bro borrow my CD and it got scratched all to hell. bad news is i had to reformat my HDD and now i can't finish my game :(

btw, i still have the savegame, so if anyone wants to send me their CD... :D

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
:tup: I LOVE this game. I bought it around Christmas last year, even then it was only $20. I played it NON STOP until I beat it. I can't even begin to descripe how good this game is, it is such a sleeper. So few people actually know about it's greatness. I highly recommend it.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Not as good as the first.

Which doesn't in the least mean it's not worth buying :D

I just thought the plot was terrible compared to the original [1], and I missed being unable to choose your weapons at the start of the mission.

[1]:
Find out what the Omega Project is. Oh, so that's what it is. LOL, that's like Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Ok, blow it up.