I love my Job

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Im going home in a few minutes but all I have done all day Is read Posts on this board and Ghost one hard-drive, and Im getting mad money for it too. The corporate world rocks!!! I'll see ya all on the servers in about 35 minutes

------------------
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

You suck man /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. I pump gas after school and get paid almost nothing! lol. I need a good job but since im 15 no one will hire my A$$. I HATE MY JOB!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
And It all started with me sounding like some arrogant prick! WOW My First Post EVER!!!

Originally posted by D66
Im going home in a few minutes but all I have done all day Is read Posts on this board and Ghost one hard-drive, and Im getting mad money for it too. The corporate world rocks!!! I'll see ya all on the servers in about 35 minutes

------------------
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!

OH MAN!!! Sorry. I was trying to quote this for another Thread.... Had no intention of bumping this one!!!! OOPS
:eek:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I've been thinking about going back and finding my first post ever, but it probably just would be in the middle of some other thread, or a tech question, or something like that.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Originally posted by D66
Im going home in a few minutes but all I have done all day Is read Posts on this board and Ghost one hard-drive, and Im getting mad money for it too. The corporate world rocks!!!

Whee, me got the same job!! :D

Now if only I could run ut on this machine...