Well I just saw the leaked HL2 stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexxenexx

Bark!
Sep 15, 2003
www.roemedia.com
Not only is the source code out there but an alpha/beta/whatever complete w/ levels and some e3 maps too. I think the hackers trying to make a point about how characters AI is NOT as good as the guys at E3 (ON TAPE) said it was. He should have just made an video of the scripted sequences and throw away the source and game, not publicly rape Valve. Seems kind of unnecessary. The engine IS great and theres nice physics w/ objects and ragdoll physiscs. Decals look sweet including on characters when you shoot them. Reminds me of Oflashpoint when you shoot someone in the face. Who has this for sure will buy the game, maybe even more since most likely they will show it off with friends. I dont think this will hurt Valve, it should stop the idiots that are full of **** at e3 from lying about features hopefully...

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
No discussions of warezed software is allowed. We can all wait until the release to be dissappointed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.