PDA

View Full Version : I'm inhuman!!! It's official!!

Gui
9th Oct 2003, 11:44 PM
I finally found the time to finish this damn tournament in inhuman! \o/

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/physalys/conneries/Inhuman.jpg

SkaarjMaster
10th Oct 2003, 11:04 AM
I need to eventually go back and finish my Skilled tournament. My Team and I are having a tough time on the level before that one. :D

Gui
10th Oct 2003, 12:03 PM
Honnestly, it's Sapphire who did most of the job in Compressed for this tournament: she turned 'killing spree' in less than a pair of minutes :D

Thunderstrike
11th Oct 2003, 04:17 AM
Ah, Saphire! My personal favourite! :)

Holy ****, batman! The entire tournament on Inhuman! I'm impressed! I finished on Adept and started one on Masterful and Inhuman, but I still have some way to go on those (need... more... time...). Go Gui, you good thing! :)

So, when are you gonna finish the Godlike tournament? ;)

de_void
11th Oct 2003, 05:21 AM
Impressive !! Well done

I'm going through on Masterful, and have the last 2 BR maps to go, (them the final I guess), but I told to myself that I would never play that final map again. I don't know what they were thinking when they made that map, especially for the final.
There's a thought, you people review maps, honestly, what score would you give that final map?

SkaarjMaster
11th Oct 2003, 10:29 AM
I actually like that Serpentine map because it's one of the rare maps that I have a chance of winning on, hehe. But in all honesty, it would probably only get a 6 or 6.5 from me.

Gui
11th Oct 2003, 11:27 AM
As a duel addict, I'd give it the maximum rating I can seriously envisage for a map: 8.5/10

I know, it's surprising... :lol:

de_void
12th Oct 2003, 05:15 AM
hmmm, 6 I could accept, 6.5 would be pushing it, but 8.5, well that would have to involve a large bribe. I only take comfort in the laughing smilie, otherwise I would have to question your sanity :D

Gui
12th Oct 2003, 07:59 AM
Hey! I was serious! Serpentine's total Ownage!

Of course, if you play bots, it's a totally different story... ;)

SkaarjMaster
15th Oct 2003, 11:04 AM
Is it too late to exchange someone on my Team for Sapphire? :D

Gui
15th Oct 2003, 11:11 AM
I'm afraid so, d00d'... :lol:

SkaarjMaster
14th Dec 2003, 08:48 PM
OK, I probably mentioned this in another thread already, but my Team finally won and now it's just me and Malcolm in Serpentine.

Nevermind what I said about 1on1 in this map. He just beat me 10-8, 10-8, 10-5, 10-6 and 10-5, but I could swear he's cheating, hehe. How do I beat him? Help! :banging head against wall: :biggrin2:

Nevermind, I found this:

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/showthread.php?p=222313

SkaarjMaster
14th Dec 2003, 09:47 PM
:) OK, I finally beat him 10-7! I started out letting him kill me 2-3 times, then ran up top with the flak cannon and also grabbed the shock rifle. I tried to stay up top as long as possible each time nailing him with the secondary flak and shock combo as he rose up lift. I ran from one side to the other waiting for him to take one of the lifts. I even killed him with a rocket launcher once as well. There is no way I can go toe-to-toe with him on the bottom, so this was the way for me. Thanks to everyone for the advice! :flak: :shock:

Gui
15th Dec 2003, 06:30 AM
Congratz, man! You rox!! :D