For smokers only

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
http://www.sunbeamtech.com/new/products/accessory/accessory series-Cigarette lighter.htm

What more could a modder want?

sunbeamfaglighter_black.jpg

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I know CaSCaDe smokes a lot, he probably has one of these. :p

So, PMB you smoke? Oh wait, yeah I forgot about that picture ages ago when you were in turkey (I think) with that massive cloud of smoke emitting from your face. :p

Oh and cigarette lighters can be used for more than just lighting cigs, you can hurt people with them too ;)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
TossMonkey said:
I know CaSCaDe smokes a lot, he probably has one of these. :p

So, PMB you smoke? Oh wait, yeah I forgot about that picture ages ago when you were in turkey (I think) with that massive cloud of smoke emitting from your face. :p

Oh and cigarette lighters can be used for more than just lighting cigs, you can hurt people with them too ;)

lol, /me plans to stay well away from TM...

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
It's a waterpipe, and the flavour is optional :)

I think sheesha is the word for the special tobacco you put in it, although I'm not sure.