Watch out! Noob incoming

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
Ok, i've just joined to these forums (my other forums are a little less active :mad: )
So I thought I'd say hi :) before beginning to post (or have i done that already :rolleyes: )

I may be new to these forums, but i'm no noobie to the Unreal Universe and am looking forward to posting along side some of you guys ;)

Make me feel welcome :lol:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
we need truffles!!!!!
cant find the truffles so heres something else

Attachments

• auto_away.jpg
    auto_away.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 72
  • man.love.jpg
    man.love.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 52
  • use_shaving_cream.jpg
    use_shaving_cream.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Qman

The "Q" stands for quality...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
*throws a left over truffle from my welcomes @ SharkTank... Enjoy!!!... And Welcome!!!... :wavey:

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Omfg

asl.jpg

SharKTanK

:zzz:
Oct 5, 2003
Manchester
TWD said:
You say you are a n00b to the unreal unvierse. If you've come here because of the game then which one of the various unreal games brought you here?

I said i was a n00b to these forums, i have been playing the unreal games for ages, the only one i haven't played is Unreal Gold everything else i got :D