some people have no class

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
Bah it must just be one of those days for me (pertaining to yestarday). A kid from the room above use came down, which is ok becuase he is a gamer too, but he starts talking about my room mates alienware, and how he would never buy one and they arent that good. But two seconds before he comes in we ordered pizza, he come in and the pizza get here, so we do the nice thing and dont eat and wait till he leave.....but no he stays for over an hour and then asks he he can have the pizza since we werent eating it. Now being the nice guy i am i offered him two peices, sicne it was diner for two people, but he ends up eating over half of it when I turned my back....Then has the nerve of telling me i am wrong when i said 50cal rifles were made of light armor/long range sniping.....bah not my day, sorry to rant

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
There's nothing wrong with telling an ass to fuck off. I wish my Mormon buddies would learn that lesson...

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Totally agreed with FTU there. You can either tell him directly it's dinner time and it's time for him to leave.
Or you could be a bit more subtile but then you will have the occasional idiot that won't understand that.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Hey, that shows how much customs differ. Over here we never had a problem starting to eat when one or more of our buddys were around.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
I don't know what to tell you Mr. A. He might be an ass clown, or he may be a perfectly nice guy who just has no sense for these things.

For example: Awhile ago last year, the day came that marked the third year that my girfriend and I have been seeing each other. Naturally we wanted to do a little something (nothing too big since we don't really like to make big deals about such things), so we decided to go to a symphony, something we did on our first date. My friend was in a humanities class at the time, and for that class he was required to attend X number of artsy things. He had been slacking, so when he heard of the symphony that my girlfriend and I were planning to attend, he asked if he could tag along. Now keep in mind that he knew that this night was our....three year...thing....that it was sorta special to us.

For some reason I told him I didn't mind if he came along, thinking that he would have sense enough to go sit somewhere else once we got there. But he didn't. For some reason, he thought it perfectly acceptable to tag along for the entirety of his friend's special occasion date.

But the thing is, he is a nice guy and a good friend. He just literally has no little voice in his head that responds to such self-induced awkward moments by screaming, "You idiot! You're being an ass! Do everyone a favor and die!"

Last edited by a moderator:

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Hah, at my school, I finished Yr 12 (that's 12th grade for you yanks ;) ) about 2 weeks ago, and I only have a farewell luncheon left to go to, then my equivalent for the SATs, which start in two weeks. Joy :hmm:

Anyway, my school is renown for "jocks" in our 1sts teams, who are allegedly the "top" teams for the particular sport, who wait for it: get the sh*t kicked out of them evety week by mediocre schools and teams, and who then blame their own school supporters (or something else) for losing :p

I kid you not. They lose to teams who are at the bottom of the ranks scores wise, and who have been for years. Fortunately, my year group only has a few of them, and not for every sport luckily. One guy in my year in particular, who did rowing, boasted "how we're gonna win every race" and how everyone else who didn't do rowing was a faggot loser who sucked, they were so good blah blah. His crew in the entire season came last except for one race, where they came 6th out of 8th, and then he started hurling abuse at everyone from our school. Comments like "WE WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" made me want to plant my foot in his groin.

Sadly, the year group below us is compromised almost entirely of these "jocks" in the 1sts teams. Incidently, people in the 2nds (who actually f*cking well win games) are losers, or anyone who doesn't do their sport and isn't in the team are faggots. They even hassle everyone in my year, except for the few "jocks" in our year group. When we bust them, since we're prefects, they scream and bitch like old hags :p

Being the best and being arrogant to everyone else who isn't in your team is one thing, I can tolerate that, but not accept it. Being told I'm sh*t at all sports by some punk who hasn't won even one game in the entire f*cking season, whereas the team I'm in is winning rounds really, really pisses me off.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
OICW said:
Incidently, people in the 2nds (who actually f*cking well win games) are losers, or anyone who doesn't do their sport and isn't in the team are faggots.

Why aren't they in the first team if they're doing far better than the others? Who makes up the teams?