new ctf map released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

littlejay

Mar 31, 2003
Visit site
i havnt released any maps to the public in over 6 months now and i think its about time i show what i can do now. btw i have been mapping the whole time but for Ultimate Survival the paintball mod
but enogh w/ teh chatter here is the map: http://www.ut2003hq.com/downit.php?...ent if you find any bugs. I couldnt find any.

a theme good for this time of year. u know the whole blood and fire deal?
this link is temp but ill update it when the permenate spot for the map is set up

enjoy and please post feedback

Last edited:

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
OK, I admit it.. this map makes me feel sick :morety:

The spinning sky and spinning liquid (?) makes me dizzy and the lighning makes me poo myself. I am in a real mess as you can imagine.

Other than that, the map is too big. The features of it are lovingly constructed obviously but the space in between and the placement of weapons seems ill conceived. Just out of interest, what was the idea of making flat terrain with liquid covering the whole map? Too many damage amps :eek: Still, it is fun as a real mess around map and with about 20 people in it it would make an entertaining DM map. :)

Good effort though. Just needs a lot more structure.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
WinRAR (even though I have it) still = no download

I made the decision about 3-5 months ago that I only DL zips of maps henceforth and forever! :biggrin2: