Call of Duty..October 29 release..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KJAX

Gamer 4 Life
Yes, if I have the money, I will purchase this game.

I may trade in the games I have to even get this game.

In other words, I need something to play until Half Life 2 and UT2004 arrive.

And yes, I still play the hell out of Warcraft 3.

Anyway, anyone else buying Call of Duty?

StormHammer

Storminator
I managed to play the demo for COD a couple of days ago, and it was great. A real sense of being in combat, with some smart enemies. I'm playing through MOH:AA for the first time too, and I'm enjoying that (apart from some of the 'sniper' levels, which are a bit of a pain) - so I have high hopes for COD. It's definitely on my wanted list, when it gets released in the UK. ;)

KJAX

Gamer 4 Life
Well folks, I have played another demo of Call of Duty that is to appear in the December issue of PC Gamer. Interesting enough, the file was being hosted using FileFront. A news site hosted by former Voodoo Extreme members called GNSProject has the FileFront link to the file. Again, this isn't your typical warez but nonetheless, I am not providing a link to the file. However, finding that link is rather easy.