Oh my sh!t

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

codenet

-R4|}-
Dec 25, 2002
Seattle, WA
Visit site
OH MY GOD !!!

that is the most incredible thing i have ever seen

holy jesus lord mary christ joseph: I AM GETTTING THAT GAME IF IT MEANS MY LIFE!

after 2.9 of course

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Ahh, Ninja Gaiden. Slaughtering Jaquio never gets old.

As long as the new game doesn't have those goddamn birds that appear in the platform hopping sections and are hard as hell to hit and home in on you and knock you off the cliff and if you go move an inch they regenerate and they knock your ass off again and run-on sentences are good.

/me loads up Nester.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
And if it is "Shallow", then it is, indeed, a sequel to Ninja Gaiden. I mean, all you did in the originals was run-stab-run-get ninja star-run-stab-stab-stab-jump-jump-stab-throw ninja star-jump-stab-stab-stab-stab-get knocked off a cliff by those fucking birds-run-stab.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Derelan said:
after watching it, the game looks incredibly bland with little gameplay, but what does today's generation care? As long as its pretty, its fun!

Do us all a favor, Derelan. Stop. Just like with your "LOTR is all nice but has no plot" comment a few days ago on irc, you won't fool anyone here.

FTU hit the nail right on the head. Fun is fun, period. tetris has technically "bland" gameplay, but it's fun. Pretty graphics don't always mean good gameplay, but they don't mean always bad gameplay either.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Looks good. Looks like fun. Will there be a version for the PC?

PS.
That has about as much to do with "Ninja" as a rose has to do with my daily lunch. Just one of my personal pet peeves, move on. :)