Any PuFs playing in any matches for fun??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phishedNET

I haven't taken place in any prelims or anything like that. Any time that I play I go into #planetunreal first. I tend to swap around from server to server quite often, and hardly play anything other than CTF. If you wanna find me, just go into #planetunreal. Especially you late night gamers. There is hardly ever anyone else in #planetunreal when I log on.

Everyone does still go to #planetunreal now don't they? Or is it #PuF now or something silly like that?

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
You can join a server, then logon to #planetunreal, or you can logon, then join a server, it doesn't matter.

A lot of the times, I use Gamespy to find my server, and use "find player" to find all PuF'ers (even those who didn't logon to #planetunreal). With Gamespy, UT launches automatically, but I can still logon to #planetunreal afterwards, and it still works!

bullet2.gif

[PuF]BadAss
ICQ 36081255

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I've played one or two matches with some PuF'ers. My UT time has been dwindling in the past two weeks. I've just been busy with work...

Anyone want to play some CTF on 2/1/00 between 5:00pm EST and..oh...about 3:00am...I'll be playing somewhere with a low ping. I'll try to remember to go through #planetunreal as I really want to see you guys play and I need to get my game back up!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

hal{PuF}

phishedNET

Open UT when you are connected to the internet.

To join #planetunreal do the following:
Multiplayer > Find Internet games
Click on the "Chat" tab
Enter "#planetunreal" (without quotes) in the box at the top and then click on the button there.
It will take you to a room, which is #planetunreal.

To join a game someone else is in do the following:
Double click on the person's name, that will bring up a tab with their name on it.
Click on their tab
Type a message and it will automatically respond if they are in game
Responses: The IP for the game they are in. Blue underlined link, click on it to join their game
Local game: that means they are playing offline
No response: They aren't in game, chat away!
In menus : this means they're twiddling with UT, I think.

Hope that helps

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy