UnrealSpeed is looking for new members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
What we need are a:
- modeller
- mapper

Everyone in our team puts in a lot of his free time for the project, so we do expect people to do the same.

Mapper: will have to make race tracks based on 'realistic' environments.
Modeller: will have to make both player models as vehicles. Most of our mappers have good basic modelling skills to make their own decos, so its 99.9% pure models for the gameplay.

If your interested please mail me at kaoh @ kaoh.nl

UnrealSpeed (http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealspeed):
Most allready know this mod in development, but for those who dont:
USpeed is a racing mod, we are currently far in building the base of the racing part of the game engine, when we complete this we will build in many more gametypes and content. Thats where you come in, The building of new features require custom models to be made by request of the team coder (me :D). The game will in the end be a full car competition TC, basicly everything we can think of how people want to abuse their vehicle to compete will finally be in one game together.
New gametypes need new maps, and the existing onces need more maps, also I want more feedback on mapper features to make life for community mappers better.

We want dedicated people, people that have enough time and drive to work on it a lot.
We are currently working hard on the 1.6 beta, a version that will hold many new features, this update will be a real feature upgrade, for those new features we need models, new cars, player models, weapon models etc etc.

Our team recently got a very talented skinner, this means your models will be skinned properly.

Let us know if you want to join our team.

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
P4p3Rc1iP said:
maybe i (modeler) can help... though im totaly new to the UT community... mail me if you need me :) bogey_b2 @ hotmail.com
You have been contacted, still need at least one mapper people :D, unless this doesnt work out ;)

proudclod

Sep 23, 2003
hi, im currently on like 20 projects, half of which are wc3....but i would be willing to make some player models, and maybe eve nsoem vehicle models :D i can also do maps in 3dsmax, so if is not a problem that i use 3dsmax for mapping, then ill help :D

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
hmmm, not sure if you can use 3dmax for mapping purely ;)
Let me see if we can work things out with P4p3Rc1iP (looking good so far) if not, then ill contact you, ok?