PDA

View Full Version : DM-SomberEve and Ownage?!#%

SkaarjMaster
25th Sep 2003, 09:23 PM
Ronin, just wanted to let you know that Clark is almost kidding when he talks about CliffyB ownage material because sometimes CliffyB gives it out like candy, so he and a lot of our reviewers tell you to be the judge yourselves. Also, as far as Clark's Ownage awards, he's not being all high and mighty it's just something to spice up his reviews. Hopefully this clears the air on this matter. Man, I was so tempted to continue the comments thread, but I know Lophead would prefer this. ;) :biggrin2:

SINNER~KILLJOY
25th Sep 2003, 09:31 PM
Ronin, just wanted to let you know that Clark is almost kidding when he talks about CliffyB ownage material because sometimes CliffyB gives it out like candy, so he and a lot of our reviewers tell you to be the judge yourselves. Also, as far as Clark's Ownage awards, he's not being all high and mighty it's just something to spice up his reviews. Hopefully this clears the air on this matter. Man, I was so tempted to continue the comments thread, but I know Lophead would prefer this. ;) :biggrin2:
Hey Master I give you the ownage award............For whatever that's worth. :lol:
SINNER~KILLJOY:instagib:

Thunderstrike
25th Sep 2003, 11:08 PM
LOL SINNER!!!!

That's Mister Master to you! :)

BTW, Skaarj, thanks for the attempt at redirection! It IS muchly appreciated! :tup:

Gui
27th Sep 2003, 06:53 AM
Yes, but unfortunately it's not really followed... :hmm:

Personnally, I found this topic without looking for it :lol: