For the next versions of INF!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blitzschlag

Aug 20, 2003
Good old Axis (Germany)
www.101st.here.de
Hello,

an idea from me for the next versions of INF is to make patches instead of a totally ne Programm, so teh Players wouldn't wait so long for the next Version,
and Patch isn't as big as a new Game. So users with ISDN can download the patches too without waiting houres and houres and they havent than to pay so much money. This is only an idea but i think its an good idea and maybe others,too.

cheers
Blitzschlag :rolleyes:

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Hi! This is a suggestion, and as such, should be in the suggestion forum. I'm moving you there, now :)

As stated many times before, though, Infiltration 2.9 is going to be the last release for UT, so they want to have it done right, the first time. Patches suck :p ;)

*moved to NVS*

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
* sideways

The new ver is so big because there's so much new stuff with it.

They did previously release patches but too much has changed from 2.86 to 2.9.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Mebbe we could get a petition going for you, like the StarWarsKid petition to Lucas.............

Petition Colt to take you on as a sales representative.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, has nothing to do with the thread, but I couldn't resist.

(This post in no way insinuates or compares Domino to the humorous, yet lovable Ghyslain, and his retarded, chunky impersonations of the great Jedi Masters. Not to be taken seriously. Post is a parody)

Last edited: