New skins... new models... Head shot?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Palomides

Jan 17, 2000
members.home.com
I'm not sure, but I for one am against non-human models... who wants to chase down some velociraptor shooting a GES Bio Rifle at you? Maybe that is not what they are talking about, but I like the current models... they add a small sense of realism to it... I know, I know, it is all 'make believe', but I like it as is... my two cents...

bullet2.gif

I don't remember half the time if I'm hiding or I'm lost."

phishedNET

I love the Lego Man model available at painful detail. You can get headshots on him, just not too sure where. Only problem with him is when you gib him he looks very strange.

I'm a legomaniac!

I also like the Yoshi one. He makes such a cute sound when he dies, so pathetic! I also like the way he "burps" when he fires. That is a great touch.

Those two are definitely worth the download, just slap them on some bots for when you're playing offline.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy