PDA

View Full Version : Ok I give up your turn!!!

Master Roshi
24th Sep 2003, 06:01 PM
I had an idea for a map BUT the only thing I can think of is a title. I tried and tried for about 2 munths but i cannot find a proper setting for this map. The title was "DM-A- Snipers-Dream" Before you ask I posted this here so someone can pickup where I left off "THE MAP" I think a good map can still come out of this and i don't want the title to die with out a fight. Can any one help with this??

LoserMan
28th Sep 2003, 05:54 PM
So ummm... you have a title?

Half_Lunatic
28th Sep 2003, 08:35 PM
Uhh....right...that title doesn't really do much. You can make almost any theme from that.

Kaithofis
1st May 2004, 05:53 PM
ok, WAY after the last post.....
I also had this concept, but I'm pretty sure I;m never gonna work this out, so I'll pass it on.
2 towers. Lots of sniper rifles.. and no, I'm not talking about Face
Just 2 suburban skyscrapers, the morpheus kind. Now, 1 skyscraper contains about say, 20 rooms; 4 rows of 5. In that room (room as in bedroom) is a sniperrifle. With that, you could shoot at the 20 rooms in the facing tower.
Of course you could jump out the window and onto the emergency stairways leading to the roof, where there's e redeemer. But there will be a trigger outside, so when you get outside of the room, everybody in the game will be notified from which room someone's escaping. That would be it. Meaning is it would give you a slight feeling of, say, the sniper from Max Payne 2. That kind of feeling, looking out the window of you suburban appartement, searching the windows for some heads to be shot. Should be a sniper's dream, I suppose. And it provides original gameplay. Or, at least, it should

oosyxxx
4th May 2004, 11:03 PM
If you click reply, you hereby consent to my selling your idea to Hollywood for 1,000 pesetas.

Kaithofis
9th May 2004, 08:07 AM
try me!