Unlucky Bank Robber!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
I was talking with a friend at work today. "Yes he is a Cop"

-----# of years ago---- I forgot how many he said!!!

He and 8 of his friends of the police force were off duty and were going to cash their pay checks at the local bank. They are all in the middle of the room filling out deposit forms when a man enters the bank walks to the teller and hands her a note. The note said "This is a stickup. give me all your money." Whole filling the bag the men in the middleof the room see the teller acting strange then they realize that the bank was being robbed and bythe time the robber turned around he had 9 guns pointed at him. "BUSTED"

----END OF STORY-----

That is all he had time to tell me. But i can just thin what happened ofter that!
The robber sees the guns wets his pants and thinks Oh sh!t this sucks!

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Heard about one where a robber went to put his gun in his pants, and shot himself in the foot. After that, he fled into the street where he got hit by a van. :lol:

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
There was this bank only it wasn'y a bank but a public toilet and the guy got away with **** only to get arrested when he tried to deposit what he stole in a real bank but they let him go because they didn't have crap on him and posesion is 9/10ths of the law and even though most ppl goto the restroom to take a crap noone gave a **** enough to press charges.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
THis one aired on a tv show "America's Dumbest Criminals" Based on True Stories from Law Enforcement Officials.

There was this guy who parked his car in a dark parking lot. He went accross the street and robbed a gas station. He returned to his car to find it surrounded by police. why??? the parkinglot he put it in was the side parkinglot of the police station.

You can get a Book here

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Heard about the two robbers who entered a bank, one says "Nobody move!", the other one walks towards the till and the first one shoots him? :D

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Frostblood said:
Heard about the two robbers who entered a bank, one says "Nobody move!", the other one walks towards the till and the first one shoots him? :D

I've heard that one before.

Here's one that's really a joke:
Some robbers stole all the toilets in a police station. Cops say they don't have anything to go on... :con:

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Ok I was talking with a State trooper today and he said that "You are always on call. Due to a new law placed about 2 or more years ago. That solveing your "it's legal" problem since there is no off-duty cops anymore."

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
there's the fark link to an article about a boss who thought it would be funny to do this on payday to an employee: he gave the guy a note that said "this is a stickup, give me all your money." and told him not to open it, but give it to the teller and she would give you your pay for the week.

guy goes to bank, being a dumb@ss, without looking at hte note, gives it to the teller, who puts a dye pack in the bag, with 4000 dollars. him and his bud walks out, dye pack explodes, and the bank inside is now sealed off with a giant metal sheet... they had to wait for the cops to come cuz they realized that the bank thought they robbed it, which incidentally turned out to be true... the supervisor was fired and arrested...

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Cactus said:
there's the fark link to an article about a boss who thought it would be funny to do this on payday to an employee: he gave the guy a note that said "this is a stickup, give me all your money." and told him not to open it, but give it to the teller and she would give you your pay for the week.

guy goes to bank, being a dumb@ss, without looking at hte note, gives it to the teller, who puts a dye pack in the bag, with 4000 dollars. him and his bud walks out, dye pack explodes, and the bank inside is now sealed off with a giant metal sheet... they had to wait for the cops to come cuz they realized that the bank thought they robbed it, which incidentally turned out to be true... the supervisor was fired and arrested...

LOL :lol:

A man went in to a bank and wanted to rob it. He got as far as writeing the note then he backed out and put the paper back and walked out. Then Another guy went to deposit his pay roll and picked up the from and filled it out then gives it to the teller. The teller hits the alarm and the cops come and he did not know why then they show him the note written on the back of his deposit slip "This is a stick up"

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
i seen one video where i ciminal took a cinderblock and hurled it at a plexi-glass window, but teh block bounced back and knoked him out instead

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Years ago a guy robbed a bank in Toronto. He waltzed in wearing a full-faced motorcycle helmet with a dark tinted visor. He got the cash, and made it out free & clean. The cops showed up at his house to pick him up less than an hour later - his name was in inch-high letters on the back of the helmet.