INF 2.9 really soon...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 26, 2001
England
Man, I hope it does come out soon. I had to play Raven Shield the yesterday to try and have some realisic shooter fun. What happened you ask?
People only want to play team survival (TDM) the worst game mode ever.
The netcode sucks.
The movement of the characters sucks.
Enemies shoot out of their eyes while leaning.
It seems better to rush like in CS than actually try to play tacticly (this may be due to lag).
I ended up punching the bar on a 15lb dumbbell and bruising up my knuckle (badly) out of frustration.

C'mon Inf - YOU CAN DO IT!

Degree

Mafia Freak
Dec 2, 2000
Finland, Europe
koti.mbnet.fi
-Snakebite- said:
The netcode sucks.
I agree 100%. Because of the so called trigger lag you have to be already shooting while you're coming round the corner. Otherwise you don't have chance to shoot because the game shoots after 5 seconds pressing the fire button...

And guess what is the funniset part? UBI dev team hasn't done ANYTHING concrete regarding the netcode since the multiplayer demo (which came out about an year ago).

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
*Whistles that tune from Max Payne. You know, the one the bad guys whistle.*

Last edited:

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Right.

"I still hate it! It's coming out! Who cares? The other people who still post here don't care about the mod, even the ones who still post in general, make mods, maps, mutators, and host servers still! Nope, don't care!"

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Catalyst, sorry you feel that way, as you are one of the reasons INF's alive. If you want your money back, email DB. As for release, not only will it be mirrored on the INF site, but chances are it'll be on other sites as well as bittorrent.

Feb 26, 2001
England
Been waiting what 2 years now? TBH I don't care how long it takes any more, I just hope one day I get to play it :)

For now I'll keep myself busy with other things, but soon the great day will come, and the inf community will rejoice! :)