im a impatient bastard! can i download my purchase and have the media shipped ???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pimpdaddy

Sep 17, 2003
im a impatient bastard! can i download my purchase and have the media shipped ???

pimpdaddy out!

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I'm sure it was asked before (but do you remember the crash ;) ) how long does it take to ship the CDs to Europe (Austria in my case). I know it is impossible to tell me the exact time, but approximate would be enough.
Because I think that it will take long, very long ...

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
The idea, iirc, was that the extra fees, coupled with extra planning on their part, will get you guys the cds around the same time as everyone else. I hope that's still the plan...but then again, I hope an ISO is available for download in an hour ;)

pimpdaddy

Sep 17, 2003
thats what i was hoping keg, i'd love to burn it right away and keep my discs nice and safe when they arrive along with my shirt..

Pimpday out!