Survived!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Just got power back about 10 min ago. Have not had since the storm hit here around 8:30 something Thursday night "HERE". And my backup APC batteries blew up and need replaceing. Just try liveing with out power when everything you need needs power like fridge and freezer and ways to cook your food.. Well there are charcole grills but we never needed that yet. But all my frozen stuff never thawed even though my freezer comepletely defrosted. How you ask? It kinda helps if you know some people at the local Shurefine store that did not loose power. SO I cheated and saved my ice cream I just baught. Enough about that.

-----THE STORM-----

The storm put down trees and power lines and even flooded some areas. The winds were up to 70+ mph. Until now I have never seen a fullsize tree bend up to 45+ degreese and not crack or go down. When the wind would hit the house i could hear the soda cans walk across my desk. When at work friday we watchede the eye pass over us. But by the time the tailend het us there was nothing left but heavyclouds and rain. But where it first hit the states Isabel took houses off their foundations and probly killed some people but i dont really dont know about that because no power no news and the paper only covers so mutch. Did i miss anything????

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Bah. I was kinda hoping we'd lost you forever ;)

ps Hi, I'm Joe King.

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
Just try living without electricity when everything you need relies on it like the fridge, freezer and ways to cook your food..

Um..You mean like the black out...happened about a month ago....biggest in U.S history? Tried it. It sucks.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Reign said:
Um..You mean like the black out...happened about a month ago....biggest in U.S history? Tried it. It sucks.

Hmmm yes tried that for two weeks straight while studying in christchurch a few years back. Teh sucks indeed.

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
and i tried that in 2000 when a big ice storm killed all of quebecs electricity system... 3 weeks we were without electricity... and it wasn't that bad... so suck it up you whiny bitches and go home to mommy...

oh... and btw... my name is Juss Kidin