L33T DM is out, come and get it!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Just a question -- do you by any chance watch Conan O'Brien? Seriously, pls answer.

bullet2.gif

-- CookieMonsterPuF

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Alright, I tried out L33T Dm and it's a good mod! Now, you no longer need to feel like your bots are cheating, because you know when they are tracking you. You can actually increment their abilities up a bit higher and still compete. I think that this is a great idea, because of the tremendous lack of feedback we get in the game about our opponents' whereabouts (footsteps you can't hear, etc). Good work, DJ.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I don't know about you guys, but two dowload attempt only got me two corrupt files. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

(yes I right-click and choose "save as...")

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 391733