Which would you choose: Twins vs. Mother/Daughter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twins or Mother/Daughter

• Total voters

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Explanation...well, lemme think.
oh, where was I...sort of drifted out there...sorry..
Right.
I'm married, have a daughter, so that concept is really something that haven't even crossed my mind since I left puberty..
Twins on the other hand can be loads of fun, trust me *grin*

//Kee

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
um well, I'd want clones, because technically they'd be both mother and daughter and twins. mmmm

Feb 26, 2001
England
Although if Angelina Jolie had a 19 year old daughter, my vote would change :)

(I guess the maths wouldnt work too well, but hey :)).

Last edited:

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
We've got these really hot twins at school, so my vote definately goes to twins because they are the perfect example of everything that is cool about twins.

2_SeeK_U

uni.... meh...
daughter/mum for sure, some of me mates have the hottest mums.

And for all you that choose twins, you have to think. There women so emotions play a high role. Now one is going to get jelous as the other recieves more attention. So that one will begin beining emotional and then the other will try and sooth her, leaving you alone....

...and thats why l choose the mum/daughter combo....

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
seek, I dont think we are talking about dating them or living with them. In a one time thing I think twins are better, unless of course the mum is super hot. If you look at the reality of the situation you probably have a 40yr old mother, and her 20yr old daughter.. the 20 yr old is hot, and the mother is not. If they're acting together with you, then thats sick. If its one at a time its not so bad. Same goes for the twins. Its rather sick on their part to have sex with the same person at the same time. At least with twins your gettin it on with two younger girls, instead of an old lady.

Mums and sisters alike have emotions so that is irrelevant.

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
For me, I'd rather have an older, more experienced 'mum' and a sleeker, more pure body of the daughter. Balances things out ;). Two of the same would be kinda boring and they'd do the same things..(well, not neccessarily, but that's just my logic :p). Anyways, mother/daughter has my vote.