Unreal CD label

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Does anyone have any good Unreal pics, designs, symbols, or know where I can find some that would work good for a CD label? I got a CD full of maps and stuff, and want to make a label for it. :)

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Don't know if I'm looking for screenshots, more like the "U" symbol, or like what is used for team symbols. I looked through the textures, but nothing really there worth exporting, I'll probably look again.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
here's a few:

Attachments

• cdUTbanner.jpg
    cdUTbanner.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CDulogo.jpg
    CDulogo.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
  • CDucool.jpg
    CDucool.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 20
  • cdNCP.jpg
    cdNCP.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 13
  • CDedsplash2.jpg
    CDedsplash2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 14

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Reminds me of a joke:

Man before going to Jamaica gets girlfriend's name tatoo'd on weenie.
Couple stays at nudist resort.
GF comes back to room from the pool saying what a nice day it is and how wonderful it is to be in Jamaica.
later, man goes upto bar, says hello to bartender and can't help notice that bartender's wang has WY on it too.
Man says he's got a tatoo to that says WY, only it really reads "WENDY". He asks if Bartender's tatoo says "WENDY".

No mon, it says "WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE DAY"

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
Another nudist resort joke

I heard this one a long, long time ago when I was DX-listening the BBC broadcast with my shortwave radio:

Three nude men were reading newspapers on a river bank. Suddenly a boat having a few women in it approached. Two of the men covered their growings with the newspaper whilst one covered his face. After the boat had passed by the two me asked the third: "Why did you cover your face?".

The answer was: "They might recognize my face".

Last edited: