Weapon questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I started with UED2 not a couple of weeks ago (I know, a bit late)
My head is spinning with idea's, but sometimes I have a bit of trouble implementing them.

Just a couple of weapon questions, which maybe you guys can help me with...

1. Is it possible to give a weapon (e.g. pulse gun) unlimited ammo (don't use the AmmoCount) simply just by setting one of the properties?

2. Can I simply disable the Fire or AltFire button by setting one of the properties, or do I have to create a new weapon in this case?

3. For the pulsegun, how can I shorten the beam for the AltFire function?

4. If I create a new weapon (subclass of an existing weapon, with some minor changes, see above), is it possible to make this new weapon part of MyLevel, or am I stuck to an additional external package in this case?

5. Is it possible to let a player start with only a certain weapon, or even with no weapons at all? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.
:cool:

ogseir

Sep 4, 2003
im too interested on knowing the way to make the player begins with no
weapons

i ve decided to post my question here before of creating a new topic

if someone knows how to do it or what mutator is neccesary please say it

thx