Where do I get information on Epic and their staff ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm looking for information on Epic and the people behind the current Unreal Engine such as CliffyB, Steve Polge, Mark Rein (?), Dr. Sin, etc. This would include bios and photographs. Despite the current media coverage of UT2003/2004, the Epic people seem rather media shy when it comes to this sort of info (yes, I have searched in Google). Would anyone mind giving me a hand :p ?

TIA :D ,
- F.

Edit: Few typos.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Arg, that isn't very helpful. I thought someone would know of a fan site somewhere that has this kind of info :p .

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
all of the Unreal interviews that happened after Unreal1 came out were kind of bio/documentary/:wow: type of stuff.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Thanks for the link. I actually thought Cliffy's home page was dead but he's simply changed the url.

Loibisch said:
What do you want to do, get enough information so you can pay them a visit at home? :chainsaw:
:lol:

Yeah, I want the plans for the translocator so I can make one and arrive to night school on time ;) .

Doc_EDo said:

Already done that and Dr. Sin himself replied saying that I should contact Mark Rein :D .