Playing UT on a Mac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
As a second PC, I just got one of those iMacs that have the swivel monitor and such. It uses an OS called OSX and I've gotten a hold of a copy of UT for Mac. I also have the Bonus Pack 1 and 436 patch for a Mac and a UT OSX patch.

I need to know if anyone here is playing UT on a Mac and if they are playing in OSX or in Classic OS9. I'm getting some errors when I launch the game and I suspect I didn't install everything in the right order. The main question I have right now is with the 436 patch for Mac, do you still have to use the CD to play? I know that you don't have to with 436 on a PC. Thanks for any help rendered.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
These are the Mac CSHP and PURE fixes you will need. I run UT on OS9; it runs fine, but very often I cannot connect to servers; I still get the boot and a UTPURE error message.