Euro PUF, I'm a PUF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Uh, I thought we are all PUF'ers in a way, why the fragmentation of the PUF. Not that it's a real serious matter of course...but I'm an American living in Europe. I'm still proud and strong...it's just my wife is european and can you say Pu55y whupped...who do I play with? I might get some frags in with you guys, but my wife will frag me if I don't support Europe =}

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Oh damn, changed my name to the PUF and now I'm a novice again...guess I have to post silly threads to get back up...so beware /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Sy

Jan 13, 2000
Behind You..
Visit site
We are only Euro PuFing because its easier to get the timing right to play together and keep the ping down to a minimum.

Anybody in Euroland is welcome.

bullet2.gif

"I ain't got time to bleed"