Space

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
To save space, why don't we go back and delete threads that are no longer useful... such as Scrim sign ups and Assassin call threads?

There's really no point in having them, once it's over with, and they clutter up the board.

Just a suggestion.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Reasons why we shoudnt:

1. When threads are deleted...post counts go down.
2. We don't have to worry about "space"...BU has plenty...trust me
3. Like ax said...clan history.

Ways to fix the problem...

At the bottom of each sub forum...tell it to show you threads from the last 5 or 10 days or so...then the old threads dissappear...but really are still there. If you want to see old ones sometime...tell it to show you threads from the beginning. I currently have mine set to ten days...seems to work just fine.

Bragging thread mine is set to five...cuz thats a one day and done deal...unless you want to admire your score a little longer ;)