PDA

View Full Version : soggy arms and sabers

Assassinalex
4th Sep 2003, 03:18 PM
You know what? I think it would be really cool if, when a player was gibbed, you could make a mutator to make them drop a weapon called a severed limb and then litterally rip off their arm and beat them with the soggy end!

Also, a Star Wars themed mod would be cool. You could run around with laser guns and lightsabers and use the force powers from JKII.

Parser
4th Sep 2003, 04:12 PM
Hmm.. I dunno.. isn't Troopers doing something similar to your second idea?
I like your first idea though, although nothing can be concrete unless it's announced. We're currently up to the arms with a SECRET MOD PROJECT OMG. ;)

Assassinalex
4th Sep 2003, 04:40 PM
Uhhh.... I mean the thing that you fire and it frequently explodes and releases a purple skaarj-thing.
As for troopers, what the hell are they or who is he? I'm confused.

Parser
5th Sep 2003, 10:33 AM
Troopers 2003 is a Star Wars-based mod for UT2003, although BadKarma (the leader) was "ejected" by the rest of the team and they essentially stole the whole project from him. I don't agree with all the situations he's been in, but IMO the rest of the Troopers team are acting like dicks. Big, fat, hairy dicks.

As for the Skaarj thing, I understand now. :D

8mm_BuLLEt
6th Nov 2003, 11:16 AM
actualy, this mutator is possible, the starwars one, the star trooper laser gun has already been made, theres a startrooper model released... probably we only need a lightsabre...